Darkest Day, Blackest Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkest Day, Blackest Night

The war is endless...choose your side.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Sisters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurelia Woodwing
Admin
Aurelia Woodwing

The Sisters Empty
PostSubject: The Sisters   The Sisters I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:44 pm

Aurelia sat in her log home, sharpening her broadsword. She and her sister had come a long way through the years: after everything they knew was torn away. They had barely escaped that horrendous day. But now they were strong. They had to be to continue to roam the lands.

"Kilia," she started. "I think we should leave in the morning. See if these woods are still safe for us - go scouting - and we're almost out of food. I think you know that that means..... HUNTING!" she chirped.

Aurelia was the oldest of two girls born into the royal family. She and Kilia were handed almost everything in life, and being Golden Elves, they were tranquil and nonviolent and were never taught to defend themselves. But when that life altering day arrived, that had no choice but to change their ways.

"We'll leave when you're ready..." she cooed, sheathing her sword and tying it to her waist.
Back to top Go down
https://nightsofwar.rpg-board.net
Kilia Woodwing

Kilia Woodwing

The Sisters Empty
PostSubject: Lereply   The Sisters I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:52 pm

Kilia broke her gaze from her arrows, and turned to look at the older of the sisters. "Oh?..." She questioned, letting out a sigh as she continued to work an her weapons skillfully, though, she wasnt' as skilled as her sister in weapon making.. She still had alot to learn. "Perhaps we can make way for the villages? We can get more supplies there, and such. After all, we aren't really... well, we aren't prepared if something bad were to happen." There was a long silence between the two, before the smaller of the sisters pushed herself to her feet, draping her long blonde braid over her shoulders. "We'll have to choose a side sooner or later, sis. I don't think we can stay neutral for long..."
Back to top Go down
Axel
Admin
Axel

The Sisters Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sisters   The Sisters I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 10:21 pm

(Meanwhile, nearby)

Xion was busy practicing his puppetry on the nearby inhabitants of the woods. He laughed as he made each animal do various degrading tasks and tricks while he was also practicing on how to kill them in a few ways as well.

He did this for a time while he was deep in thought about what to do in various situations with random amounts of people involves as allies or foes.
Back to top Go down
Aurelia Woodwing
Admin
Aurelia Woodwing

The Sisters Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sisters   The Sisters I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 10:26 pm

"You're right... I guess we'll have to see... We haven't been involved in the war ever since we were attacked... We've always stayed the hell out of peoples way... Now we'd better start deciding which side of the war effort we're on, I just... don't know... Everything about this war is completely fucking AWFUL..."

She pushed herself to her feet and to the door. "You ready?" she asked. It was more of a rhetorical question. She walked out the door and stood before her home. Looking around, everything seemed normal. There seemed to be nothing wrong here. "We'll head north and stop at the first village we come across..." she stated, heading off.
Back to top Go down
Kilia Woodwing

Kilia Woodwing

The Sisters Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sisters   The Sisters I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 10:33 pm

"Right... The first village." Now, there was one thing Kilia was talented at, and that was remembering maps. She thought for a moment, chewing on her lip as her nervous fingers ran over the string to her bow. "If I remember correctly, there's a village just twelve miles north, and another after that, just three miles. We can be to the first one by dusk, and if we feel like traveling furthur, we can make it to the second." She grinned up at the taller sister, nudging her playfully. "Maybe get you some whiskey while we're at it, because by the looks of things, you'll be needing some to relax that tight face of yours." She chuckled, seeing her pet in the distance.

"Hows that big cat of yours doing anyways?" The blonde murmured, holding out a small piece of food for the owl, her own pet, to swoop down and nibble on. When they ran away, both sisters were met with strange creatures in the woods. Said creatures stayed with them, and sooner than later became their pets, and most loyal friends, besides one another. "I know Maco said something about your little cat getting into a village and causing some damage, but, you know how maco lies~" She giggled, referring to their other elf friend, who was, oddly enough, no where to currently be seen. "Teaching your animals bad things, you are~"
Back to top Go down
Axel
Admin
Axel

The Sisters Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sisters   The Sisters I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 10:49 pm

Xion continued to train his powers on various animals while wondering off into the woods since he had no home and no place to be. He just continued northward for an unknown amount of time.
Back to top Go down
Aurelia Woodwing
Admin
Aurelia Woodwing

The Sisters Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sisters   The Sisters I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 10:51 pm

"Fuck Maco... He doesn't know shit..." she murmured glanced over at her animal companion. "My Iaasac is an angel..." She continued, petting him on the head. He was about half her size, and he was given to her as a present when she was a child. Both of the sisters were given animals to induct them into their culture.

"At least Iaasac does something! Your bird just sits there and stares, like this!" she yelled, widening her eyes and making a face to imitate the owl. (OOC: something like this OwO xD)
Back to top Go down
Kilia Woodwing

Kilia Woodwing

The Sisters Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sisters   The Sisters I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 10:57 pm

"Shut up! Milla is a wonderful smart creature, aren't you boy?" She smiled, scratching the birds feathers. "He gives us an eye view, and is known for being smart, unlike your cute little... giant ass cat." She teased, giving the feline a bite to eat. "I think we should get some horses while we're in the village. It'd be much easier to get from one place to another, you know?"
Back to top Go down
Axel
Admin
Axel

The Sisters Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sisters   The Sisters I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 11:20 pm

Xion heard some talking in the woods nearby and decided to hide in the treeline to investigate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Sisters Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sisters   The Sisters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sisters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darkest Day, Blackest Night :: Areas :: The Woodlands-
Jump to: